Daniel Leahy is employed as a full time Building and Pest Inspector with Australian Property and Building Inspections conducting inspections in the Sydney Metropolitan and some regional areas.
Daniel is a qualified carpenter with over 15 years experience in the building industry. Daniel has superior knowledge of the New South Wales' building codes and regulations including the Home Building Act 1989.
Daniel ran a very successful Building and Consulting Company which kept him up to date within the building industry and any changes to building regulations and codes. He regularly researches information on building codes and standards to ensure he has the most up to date knowledge in his field.
He is an expert inspector for the stage inspections on your new house you may be building. Daniel is also very well qualified to complete inspections for existing properties that you are looking at purchasing or selling and require a building and pest inspection to assist with the sale.
Daniel is a licensed builder registered with NSW Fair Trading and holds the following qualifications and certificates:
- Certificate IV in Architectural Technology
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- OHS Construction Induction Training Certificate (White Card)
- CPPPMT3008 Inspect on and report on timber pests
- CPPPMT3010 Control timber pests
- Pre-purchase Inspection Report and Writing